At our school, Valentine parties are happening this Friday. Here’s a few ideas that you could whip up the night before:
Star Wars Printable: click here to go to The Idea Room. She has her printable links in the post.
2. A CUTE goldfish printable at One Creative Mommy
3. You’re a Gem of a Friend by Bloom Design Online She has a free printable as well linked in her blog post.
4. I love this printable provided by LiveLaughRowe – my kids love I Spy games!
5. You’re “kool” by My Name is Snickerdoodle
6. Pink wafer dipped treats from Family Fresh Meals (we are making these for my son’s party… so easy!)
7. Here’s a Valentine idea I posted a few weeks ago from my own crafting blog… I thought it would be good to include it here so it’s will all of the other ideas. This one requires you to be semi crafty. There is a printable plus open space to add your own light bulb (I used my cricut. It still took under 30 minutes to create 20+ valentine’s start to finish.