It’s a new year and my vacation time started over exactly 4 days ago. So… it’s time to plan how to use it!
We’re planning a trip to Milwaukee late spring/ summer time since it’s only a 4.5 hour drive.
I thought I’d share some cool info in case you’re planning a trip too!
- Milwaukee Public Museum is FREE the first Thursday of every month thanks to Kohls. Click here for their website.
- January 7
- February 4
- March 3
- April 17
- May 5
- June 2
- July 7
- August 4
- September 1
- October 6
- November 3
- December 1
- free for moms on Mother’s Day
- free for dads on Father’s Day
- free for Grandparents on Grandparent’s Day
- free for Veterans on Memorial and Veteran’s day
2. Milwaukee Zoo – Free days during the “off” seasion: click here for website
- January 3
- February 7
- March 7
- October 10
- November 7
- December 5
There seem to be lots of great places to visit and my list is long but I wanted to share those two locations so you can take advantage of free admission days if you’re in the area! Watch for posts later this year with photos and details of all the places we visit!